WOW, the response to the idea of taking cruises together was beyond a smash!! For new readers, last week, in response to suggestions by readers of the Newsletters and blogs, I said that I was considering going on a cruise to Alaska next summer, and maybe that would be a good way for all of us who like to go on cruises to spend some time with each other. As I love to go on cruises, we could also go to any other places in the world on other cruises as well.
The response was so overwhelming, that I have decided to set up a separate Newsletter for all of the interested people. It should be noted that I will be doing everything in my power to have as many single men come on these cruises as well. A Senior Love Boat, if you will!! This idea (thank you readers) fits perfectly with my mission of Promoting Romance and Adventure For People Of All Ages. How much fun will these cruises be!!!!! Please keep next summer open for the initial Senior Bachelor Love Boat Cruise!
To sign up for the special Senior Bachelor Cruise Newsletter, please take a minute to read these instructions before you proceed:
You will now automatically receive the next special Senior Bachelor Cruise Newsletter! Thanks!
- Near the very bottom of this Newsletter (below the blue border) on the left side is a link highlighted in blue called "Update Profile/Email Address." Click on that link.
- A new screen will pop up called the Senior Bachelor Free Newsletter Registration. If you have a pop up blocker you may have to disable it to make it work.
- On the left side of this page in the middle you will see the words "Your Interests:" The "Senior Bachelor Search and Journey" is already checked. Let it remain checked.
- To subscribe to the new Senior Bachelor Cruise Newsletter, please check the "Cruises" box.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the "Submit" button. (Note: You may be asked to re-enter your email address for verification.)